Tuesday, April 17, 2012

DNA Strands

I debated calling this post "DNA Splicing" or "Genetic Engineering."

I'm getting all of the pieces together.  The top four rows are completely done, and the rest of the rows are ready to add on.
I should finish the top tonight and get the borders on. 

It has been really helpful that each color is supposed to face a certain way.  It helps me keep things straight and not inadvertently turn something that shouldn't be turned.

The quilting thread came in the mail yesterday and it looks perfect.  I love Superior Threads.

I also got my business cards in the mail yesterday!  We went to buy some fabric for a superhero baby quilt for my husband's cousin and I was able to hand some out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...