Thursday, April 19, 2012

Quilted Chromosomes

This design is based on my clam shell quilting design, so it has been named "Clam shell Chromosome."
 I'm really happy with how they turned out.  This was really fun to do.  Now to finish the binding! 

I got a quilt in the mail today from an old friend, Amber, that I'll be starting on soon.  It is made from her husband's uniforms from Afghanistan.  I'm looking forward to being part of such a meaningful keepsake. 

My husband, the engineer who likes to design his own quilts, and has made 1 1/2,  has designed a super hero quilt for his cousin's baby due in June.  These are some of the fabrics that he picked.  I promise, it really is a superhero quilt.  This one will be awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...