Monday, April 9, 2012

Finished Easter Dress

Saturday was jam-packed with stuff to get done, so I didn't get a chance to get back to this dress until 9:30 pm.  I sewed until 1:07 am, then got up at 6:30 to make rolls for a family Easter brunch, and finished the last of the seams while the dough was rising and they were baking, finishing the whole thing about half an hour before we left for my sister-in-law's house. 

Easter Dress, 2012

Looking for eggs

Back view
My daughter loves her new dress.  I'm really happy with how it turned out.

In other news, I've been asked to do a commissioned quilt based on the human genome.  I'm really looking forward to it.  I'll be getting the materials from my client on Wednesday and I'll post progress of that project as it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...