Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Looking For a Tutorial

Well, I haven't started looking yet, but I thought I'd put the question out there.  I need to add a hanging sleeve to my In the Pines Quilt so it can go to a new home.  I'll be sending it to my husband's sweet aunt, who just moved to Pine, Arizona.  She loves it, and it just seems appropriate that it should be in Pine, doesn't it? Well, it needs a hanging sleeve so she can hang it up.  I've done sleeves before, but just kind of made it up, and wasn't thrilled with how they turned out.  Do you know of any good tutorials out there?  Please let me know in the comments if you do.

1 comment:

  1. Jacquie Gehring has a tutorial for making a sleeve that I think sounds good, although I haven't tried it.

    http://tallgrassprairiestudio.blogspot.com/2012/02/hang-your-quilt-hanging-sleeve-tutorial.html

    I did the sleeve for hanging my advent calendar a little differently that I'll tell you about the next time I see you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...