Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Some Mother's Day Love

My husband gave me my favorite thing for Mother's Day--fabric.
He gave me the Kona Classic, Brights, and Darks charm packs from Fat Quarter Shop.  I've got a color wheel project brewing, so these will be perfect.  Too bad it is going to be a while until I get to do that project.

These are actually the first charm packs I've owned.  Kind of funny.

On the docket today: finish binding Amber's quilt, photo shoot, and ship it off to her, then maybe if I'm lucky squeeze in finishing another quick project that I'll post about when it is done.  There are a few more things on the back burner for a couple of days too....  Too much on my to-do list right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...