Saturday, June 16, 2012

EZ Dresden Ruler Winner!

It's time to announce the winner of the EZ Dresden Ruler! 



Our winner is... Mike!  Here's what he said:

Thanks Mike!  I've sent you an email.  Your comment just made me laugh.

I'd like to thank each and every one of you for your comments.  So many of you said such nice things about my tutorial, it just made me feel so good!  Many of you also had some good ideas of how to keep my little guy busy while I'm trying to get things done, and I appreciate those too!  In addition, quite a few people gave me a much needed reminder that this stage of my life will pass much too quickly and I need to enjoy my kids while I can.  I am going to remember this!  I've arranged with a 13-year-old neighbor to come over sometimes and play with the kids for a while so I can sew, which will give me time to get some things done, but when she's not here, I'm not going to stress about what I need/want to accomplish. I'm going to make an effort to focus more on my kids and my time with them.  I'll save sewing for nap times and when my neighbor is here.  Thank you also to my new followers!  I get giddy each time one of you decides to follow me.

So now it is time to start on your own dresden projects!  If you do anything using my wave idea, I'd love to see it.  Whatever you come up with, be sure to come back to http://slmqg.com between September 1-6 to link up and enter to win those fabulous prizes! 
If you didn't win but want a ruler of your own, many quilt shops carry them, but I also found this one on Amazon for just over $7!  Can't beat that.  There weren't many left at this price.  Good luck and happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...