Wednesday, May 9, 2012

HMQS this weekend

I've been MIA lately.  It's been my goal to post every day or every other day, especially because I'm so new at this and don't have much content yet.  I'll get some stuff up again soon, maybe later today, but definitely tomorrow.

I finally got my new carriage in the mail (long story short--first one didn't fit on my frame and I had to get a new one) and I've got everything set up and ready to go.  I've got a quilt loaded and ready to quilt later today.

HMQS (the Home Machine Quilting Show) is in Salt Lake starting today through Saturday.  I'm taking some classes on Saturday, but wasn't able to get into any hands-on classes. I was pretty bummed about that.  Well, I got a phone call last night saying that a hands-on class I'd put myself on the waiting list for had an opening, and it is this morning! So I'm on my way to SLC in a few minutes.  I hope I learn some good tips and tricks to improve my skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...