I didn't get any photos of the finished quilt, as Joel's wife Laurie literally pulled into the driveway to pick up the quilt as I was cutting the last threads from the binding. My friend JaNean found a pic of it all finished on Instagram--you can see it here. (Thanks again, JaNean!) Luckily I did get some pictures the night before after finishing the quilting.
This picture shows the quilt in progress, still needing two sashings and borders, but shows most of the design better than other photos I got. I really like the flowers.
I fussy-cut each of the center circles in an attempt to optimize the fabrics. There are some FABULOUS geometrics in this line and those were especially fun to fussy-cut.
A little more detail, during the quilting.
It was such an honor to be asked to make this quilt. I especially loved being able to do the tiny detail quilting--I don't get that opportunity very often with my current client base, so it was nice to change things up a bit. I love how this turned out, and I hope that Birch Farm is wildly successful at Market and after. If you happen to see any more pictures of this quilt there, please let me know! I'd love to see them too!